Encounter

Monday, July 23, 2007

Looks like I just ate my own words. I said I would resume my own training today but, erm, I woke up at 1pm and slacked the day off.... Recovery, yes recovery must be the word. It has nothing to do with laziness.... Right....

About time I woke up and make up the lost ground on running. Don't want to lose my "job". Hope they haven't forgotten about my existence -_-''.

But anyway here are more cycling distractions. Tour de France Stage 15... So many surprises so far... I guess some things are just not meant to be for some of the pre-race favourites. Luck is a big factor in the Tour... I think competitive cycling is a treachorous sport... It's like doing white water rafting in a K1. The equipment will fail you one day as you're like threading on thin ice. And when that happens, things can get real bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home