Encounter

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I tested my 'fixed' brakes this morning at Mt Faber. The results were dismal. There was a slight improvement, but still unacceptable on the downhill. I felt out of control and HORRIBLE on the descent. I bet the cyclist behind me must have been wondering what on earth I was doing slowing down so early before each turn... =(

I have been thinking of selling off this pair of brakes, but it irks me to sell someone something that I reject. Somemore it costs a bomb. Sigh, else I can continuing using it as a flatroad/uphill only brake. Wonder what 3-figure sum new dura-ace brakes might cost.... hmmmm, argh. Consider something else?

Yah, and after transmutting on my work-horse this past weekend, I actually felt unstable on my race bike today! Sigh, so wierd. I'm quite sure I felt my rearwheel skid while accelerating and cornering uphill over some roadmarkings.. I think I have some level of phobia cornering on it too.....

Recap of the weekend:
Singapore Dragonboat Festival 2007.
Canoeing Team AGM....

Time flies........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home