Encounter

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It suddenly dawned on me that I had not cycled at all for an entire week! I wanted to do so this morn but woke up and heard the sloshing of cars along wet road. I promptly took a peek out of the window saw the wet road and rain drops and the next moment I was back in the bed... Well, it didn't even take me more than 1 second to convince myself that cycling in the rain and down Mt Faber on my grabby brakes was worth the risk of both health and limb. In the past I would have just jumped on my bike rain or shine... but I guess I've become either more careful or weaker. I dunno, I just don't feel like doing such things anymore. Maybe the cost and risk out weigh the potential benefits? Anyways I can cycle later if I really want to.

So I ended up doing a slow jog in the morning (hours later) instead. It was pretty nice running slowly again after so long. It was.... slow. But relaxed, so it was a good run.

Maybe I will go and swim tomorrow. Maybe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home