Encounter

Monday, December 10, 2007

Wah, I just realised that of the 3 'succesful' emails i sent via phone to update the blog, only the one below worked! And it's still missing pictures. Argh! It's weird because the emails were sent out leh... It's either delayed or lost in transition somewhere I guess. Basically I do try and update my where about whenever I stop for a break. Sigh, to think in this day and age technology still fails me. Start writing my race re...., I mean, travel log soon...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:30 pm, Blogger Cloudramza said...

Wow ... you made it to Muar in one piece!? starting to think you might actually make it back alive ... ha ha ... there's internet connection in Muar?!

Ok, stay alive! Watch out for trucks, robbers and um .. tigers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home