Encounter

Saturday, February 07, 2009


(This is what I think the route will be based on the crappy official route description)

OCBC route is out. Well, the route for the 40km category doesn't look too encouraging... It goes through the ECP PARK CONNECTOR! Those are roads designed more for 15-20kmh... And unlike the 50k category, the route goes through other roads which look to have potential side / cross traffic, which makes me suspect the presence of traffic crossings. I sure hope there won't be todlers, kids, joggers, skaters, cyclists etc at ECP between 7-8am on a sunday morning, or else some crashes may be inevitable.

Oh well. Guess I can't expect the same treatment since I'm paying $43 vs $125. But anyway as it stands now I'm just going there to be eaten alive. The start timings make it possible for the 50km guys to finish their ride, rest for 15mins and then do the 40km.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home