Encounter

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hmm it seems 333 have signed up for men's open and 35 for women's open Sundown Marathon: 84km. Ultramarathon rather (wah so cool... 'Ultra'.).

84km: $140 - 15% = $119
42km: $60 - 15% = $51

Now there must be something wrong with the math here?? How can an 84km entry be more than 200% of a 42km entry? Sigh I guess there's economy of scales even amongst different categories in an event.

I'm sure a lot of these ultramarathoners are going to be WALKING, just like I saw last year. I do hope all those army boys who do 72km (or more) route march with FBO/SBO get a bigger medal and brighter T-shirt...

As for me I'm still undecided. Should I pay for pain again? And if so, should I take the level of pain even further? I do need a new shirt as the old one has 'expired'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home