Encounter

Saturday, February 28, 2009

In the end it just snow balled, and I couldn't stop it from rolling over me!
I was too caught up in doing the stupid IT2001 assignment, that I neglected my membrane term paper, which is worth 30% of the module.

I submitted it late by 3 hrs. I wonder if there will be repercussions.

Anyway, even if there aren't, the term paper I did was extremely crappy. I practically did not mention anything of real learning value. My points were but reiterations of well known, generic facts. I did not express any useful opinion. Out of the 25 slide limit given, i only used 17... a whole 8 slides, or 50% more left untouched. Not that I was lazy, but i simply have nothing coming out of me! It's a topic foreign to me, that I picked last night.

And my brain is dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home