Encounter

Monday, September 17, 2007

The final results for Ironman 70.3 are out!

I can now proudly disclose the result of 5:11:44s of pain.... in relative terms:

I finished:

149 / 1039 official finishers.

Yes.

One Hundred and Forty Ninth. O_o"

............... Perhaps a 1, 2 month half hearted stint doesn't really make the cut after all?

Let's see more intriguing figures:

- 12 girls beat me, out of which only 7 are pro athletes. (*sob sob) luckily none singaporean (if that is any consolation....)

- My supposedly 'strong' bike leg is ranked 55 / 1039. (Damned cramps...)

- 29 singaporeans are ahead, out of which only 11 are Caucasian / European

- Of the 149 that beat me, only 2 lost to me in the swim..... (Hmmmm. *shrugs)

- Of the 149 that beat me, only 5 lost to me in the run.... (Damned cramps X 2...)

A feeling building inside me? Will I decide to avenge myself next year? Do I have the resources? Is a cramp-free race possible?

2 Comments:

At 11:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

twin ... u sound retarded. i have half a mind to disown u as my intellectual twin. ur sound like a dumb jock lah.

 
At 12:24 pm, Blogger enpingy said...

Well, I think it's just my way of putting things in perspective? Cos there really isn't any other benchmark to compare with afterall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home