Encounter

Friday, June 01, 2007

Legs and Paddles results are out and I feel like laughing at the race organisation. It's just funny how the results can be so obviously wrong... Well, if that's how NUS students want to present themselves to the public then I feel quite disgusted. But truly I think some of them just can't be bothered.

I'll just take it I bought a Legs and Paddles shirt for $18. Ha ha.

Maybe I should organise my own legs and paddles... K1 10k + 1 round MacRitchie (10.5k) sounds pretty fun. Any one up for it?

5 Comments:

At 8:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no that is a very, very, very bad idea. not only will very few sign up, those who do will have their parents suing u for causing their deaths

aiyah e subclub sucks lor. who ask u to go and join? go kao peh!

 
At 11:52 pm, Blogger enpingy said...

but i think everyone in the team has already signed up.... hahaaha.

speaking about parents suing me, i guess its a good idea that everyone should sign consent forms when they join the team.

As for the organisation by the sub clubs, I always see ambitious plans, but no volunteers (quantity and quality) to put them into effect. Definitely understaffed and undertrained.

 
At 1:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

har? who says everyone in e team has alr signed up? i'm 1st to refuse.. hahaha~ mayb like reduce 10k to 5k? hahaha~

 
At 11:38 pm, Blogger Xiaohui said...

we should do relays!!!

mimi showed me a video of this race with k1, k2, k4. SO COOL SIAaaaaa.

 
At 12:07 am, Blogger enpingy said...

haha, relays sound fun... we can try once we go into sprints... think the relays shouldn't be too long distance in order to keep it exciting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home